We believe the most effective to create change is to give everyone a seat at the table. ESSD membership, therefore, includes all individuals involved in clinical care, research and the study of swallowing disorders.
- To vote in the General Assembly and Board elections and, after one year's membership, to run for election to the Board.
- To be informed of the activities and decisions of the Society
- The right to participate in ESSD working groups (upon invitation) and governance meetings (General Assembly)
- Discounted registration fees to the congress, precongress, courses and workshops
- Access to congress awards and grants
- Access to ESSD webinars recordings
- Access to Dysphagia Journal online
- Access to the member's section of the ESSD website
ESSD Membership Fees - the membership fee must be paid annually by all active members at the beginning of the year (January) and are valid until the end of the year (31st December).
- Doctors: 100 EUR
- SLP and allied health professionals: 80 EUR
- Students and residents: 60 EUR
- DGD Members: 10 EUR discount on your ESSD fee.
- Membership of the European Respiratory Society (ERS): 30 EUR (Note that the ERS is an additional fee to be added on top of your ESSD fee and allows you to be a member of ERS for 30€/year as long as you have no relation with the tobacco industry).
Join or Renew now!
ESSD is here to support you by offering news, education and insights, by connecting you with peers across Europe, and by speaking up for the importance of dysphagia care. In order to do so, we need your support – as members, authors, speakers, trainers and society volunteers – to keep our community vibrant and alive.
Please renew your membership today. For as little as 8 EUR per month, you can be a part of a community of excellence and make a real difference in our professional work.