ESSD 55th Livestream Webinar
The 55th livestream Webinar will will be held on Wed, 11 May, 2022 18:30 PM - 19:30 PM CEST
Title: "Neuromodulation for neurogenic dysphagia: an overview"
Presented by: Ivy Cheng
Register at: 55th ESSD Webinar - Registration Form (jotform.com)
The webinar will be restreamed on Thursday, 12 May – from 12:00 to 18:00 pm CEST upon registration for the livestream.
Price: 29 EUR for non-members, free for ESSD members
ESSD 56th Livestream Webinar
The 56th livestream Webinar will will be held on Wed, 18 May, 2022 18:30 PM - 19:30 PM CEST
Title: ESSD whitepapers 2021 – a presentation of 3 ESSD white papers
Presented by: Rene Speyer, Laura Baijens and Rainer Dziewas
Register at: Webinar Registration - Zoom
- ESSD White Paper Screening and Non-instrumental Assessment for Dysphagia in Adults - by Renee Speyer
- European white paper: oropharyngeal dysphagia in head and neck cancer - by Laura Baijens
- European Stroke Organisation and European Society for Swallowing Disorders guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of post-stroke dysphagia - by Rainer Dziewas
The webinar will be recorded and posted in the member's section of the ESSD website as a resource for our members.
The webinar will be restreamed on Thursday, 19 May – from 12:00 to 18:00 pm CEST upon registration for the livestream.
Note: ESSD recordings are available for free to members in the member's section of the ESSD website.
Suggested topics for upcoming webinars?
- Submitted content should be relevant for the vision, mission or internal working of ESSD.
- Content must be submitted in English.
- ESSD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without notice, to remove or disregard any submission.
- When you submit data through this contribution form, we ask for your consent, which is freely given by you during the submission process, to disclose this data to ESSD members & partners.