ESSD 61th Webinar
By Rainer Dziewas and co-hosted by the German Dysphagia Society.
- Die zentrale Kontrolle des Schluckaktes - wie reagiert unser Gehirn auf krankheitsbedingte Störungen? (in German)
Wednesday, 14 December at 6:30pm CET.
The webinar will be restreamed on 15 December – from 12:30 upon registration for the livestream.
- The central coordination of swallowing – how our brain deals with disease-inflicted injuries?
Wednesday, 21 December at 6.30pm CET.
The webinar will be restreamed on 22 December – from 12:30 upon registration for the livestream.
Price: all ESSD webinars are 29 EUR for non-members, and free for ESSD members.
Suggested topics for upcoming webinars?
- Submitted content should be relevant for the vision, mission or internal working of ESSD.
- Content must be submitted in English.
- ESSD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without notice, to remove or disregard any submission.
- When you submit data through this contribution form, we ask for your consent, which is freely given by you during the submission process, to disclose this data to ESSD members & partners.